Mac users are more in demand nowadays. We all click photos, snaps wherever we hang out. Organizing your gallery with the right photo management software is quite a difficult task and requires some planning. So here is a process given on how to organize photos in Mac. Also find the other way to arrange your photos in best ways.
Organize Photos in Mac
- Select & Launch 'Photos' app on your Mac.
- Click on the 'Albums' tab which is placed on the top corner sidebar.
- Now right-click on the main window & select 'New Folder'.
- Now give a name to your new folder.
- Finally, drag any albums you would like in that folder inside of it.
If you wish to rearrange the order of albums in the sidebar, simply grab them and drag them up or down into whatever position you wish. Also, you can take a look at TruOrganizer. Tru is the simplest and fastest way to bring your photos together from different folders and drives into a single place & organize them all in a simple chronological fashion (by date into separate folders [eg: Jan 2017]).